What you can expect from our Elite program:
- Start your health and fitness journey with a 30-minute kickoff meeting with one of our nutrition coaches where we will set a game plan that is tailored and made for you.
- Enjoy bi-weekly check-ins via Zoom, Google Meet, in Person, or over the phone to keep you on track and accountable.
- 30-minute live virtual training sessions 2-3 times per week with one of our certified personal trainers.
- We will coach you during the live exercise sessions to ensure that you are safe, your form is on point, you stay injury-free or do not aggravate an existing one, and that you have fun while you’re doing it.
- Get a workout program every 4-5 weeks that is adjusted to your fitness level and the equipment available to you.
- Get unlimited text support via the Precision Nutrition App.
- Learn to grocery shop and cook, not just follow a meal plan, like a robot, until you can’t follow it any longer.
- Tune into your own physical signs of hunger and fullness, not just count calories and look for external cues of how to eat.
- Practice exercise as a regular habit.
- See that healthy living is accessible to you in the context of your life.
- Learn to enjoy long-lasting incremental change.
- Prioritize and time management
- Discover what is truly important to you and why.
- Practice mindfulness, self-compassion, and emotional regulation.
- Learn to stay flexible and resilient.
What makes your coaching program different?
Unlike other programs that rely on extreme willpower or “one size fits all” meal plans, I’ll help you learn how to eat better in a way that fits YOUR goals and YOUR lifestyle.
That means you don’t have to count exact calories or points or anything like that. And there won’t be a list of foods you can’t eat.
Instead, I use a science-based approach that teaches you how to look at food differently, listen to your body, and build lifestyle habits that put YOU in control of your health.
Rather than telling you to make a lot of changes to how you’re eating all at once, we’ll focus on changing one thing at a time by breaking your big goals down into highly strategic, doable daily actions.
Over time, all these skills will become habits that result in incredible, life-changing results.
And even better: With this approach, you won’t feel deprived, overwhelmed, or confused about what to do. Instead, you’ll have a clear, step-by-step program that tells you exactly what to do and when to do it.
As a result, you’ll lose weight, gain energy, and improve your health—while building the habits you need to stay that way for the rest of your life.
What makes your team qualified to coach nutrition?
Our nutrition team here at PHP consists of coaches who have advanced certifications and degrees in nutrition and behavioral change. We know that not one person can have all the answers so we rely on each other to serve you the best way possible. We know that nothing worth doing is done alone. Thus, with our team and the Precision Nutrition System, we have built something truly special.
The evidence-based approach they teach has been proven to work with over 100,000 people, so you can rest assured that the coaching you’ll receive is backed by science and has been proven to work in the real world with real people.
As your nutrition team, our number one goal is to help you reach YOUR goals.
We know how frustrating it is to be promised short-term results, only to be continually let down. We hate seeing people experience that.
And we are dedicated to helping you finally get the sustainable results you want—and deserve.
“How do I know if your coaching program is a good fit for me?”
Our nutrition coaching program is for men and women who want to learn how to eat better, get healthier, and get their confidence back—and stay that way for the rest of their lives.
So if you’re interested in…
- Losing weight and body fat
- Transforming your relationship with food
- Having more energy to do the things you love
- Getting results that last
… then our coaching program is a great fit for you. Plus, the program is designed for people with busy schedules—people with jobs and families and other responsibilities.
We will work closely with you to help you to get results, no matter what other craziness is going on in your life.
Our team will provide you with personal accountability, a structured nutrition program to follow, and of course—we’ll be there every step of the way to help you stay consistent, overcome obstacles, and stay on track.
The best part? We don’t give you a crazy diet to follow. Instead, we help you build habits that will get you results that last forever.
“So… how does this all work? Like, what does this actually look like?
Once you’ve decided to join our coaching program, we will send you an invitation to create an account on ProCoach—which is the online coaching software we’ll use to set goals, provide progress updates, and access your custom nutrition program.
You’ll also be able to easily connect with us through this online platform via instant messaging. And here’s the really cool part: You can access your program anytime from a computer or a smartphone through the Apple or Android mobile app.
This is super easy to use and keeps all of your information in one place—which is beneficial for everyone.
Once we’ve taken care of those logistics, the first thing you’ll do is complete a questionnaire to help me better understand your goals, lifestyle, food intake, exercise, and stress. We want to provide as personalized of a program as possible, so this will help us really get to know you and understand what you want to achieve.
From there, we take all the information you’ve provided and build a custom nutrition program for you.
We’ll break your big goals down into small, doable daily actions.
Your job is simply to login into your online account (or open the app on your phone) each day to see what skill we’re focusing on at that time and provide a quick “daily check-in” to let us know how it’s going.
From there, we take it one day—and one small step—at a time, adjusting as needed to build the habits you need to reach your goals and achieve a life-changing transformation.
Lastly, if you choose the PN Advanced program you will meet with a coach 2-3 times a week for a 30 min virtual training session. Not only will you practice healthy and nutrition habits, but you will also learn how to make exercise a reality with a hectic schedule.
We tailor the exercise program to your experience, previous injuries, goals, and the equipment that you have available. We are passionate about this and we believe that only consistent action drives change. Join our program and see why Progressive Health & Performance is the cutting edge in fitness and nutrition.