Daytime time pass
Includes the following:
- Occupancy, overnight stay NOT included
- Fitness classes
- Guided Hikes
- Pool & hot tub access
- Access to common areas and backyard patios
- Transportation to/from retreat not included.
If you would like to make a request regarding your lodging and or have any questions. Check out our retreat catalog here. Alternatively, you can also fill out our inquiry form here
What should I bring on the retreat?
- Comfortable athletic clothes and shoes. Temperatures can vary greatly so be prepared with both long and short sleeves/pants/shorts and a light jacket. The terrain of our hikes does not require hiking boots, but you are welcome to bring your own
- 1 dress outfit for Monday’s night’s dinner/ live music event
- Proof of a negative Covid test no more than 5 days before the retreat start date (e-mail or printed)
- Swimming suit for pool, spa, and contrasting water immersion sessions
- Medical clearance from your physician if you are presently under a physician’s care for any serious medical condition including but not limited to diabetes, high-blood pressure, heart disease, cancer, or metabolic syndrome
- Personal toiletry items (all linens and shampoo/body wash are provided)
- Sunglasses/hat and sunscreen
What shouldn’t I bring on the retreat?
- Weapons of any kind
- Anything with an open flame
- Gaming systems
- Friends/family not booked on the retreat
What would happen if I get hurt or sick on the retreat?
We will help arrange transportation to a local medical center, likely Temecula Valley Hospital, or call 911 in the event of a serious medical situation
Will there be retreat staff on-site for the entirety of the retreat?
What if I am not fit right now, can I still participate in the activities?
Yes, absolutely. We have utmost confidence in our staff to lead the fitness activities in a way that might challenge you beyond what you thought was possible, but in a safe, healthy, encouraging manner. No one gets left behind or left out of fitness events – please keep communication open with us about what you’re able or not able to do!
What if I can’t come on the retreat after I pay for it?
Please see our Terms and Conditions for information on refunds and cancellation policies
Do you take insurance?
No we do not
Can you accommodate my special dietary needs?
Yes, absolutely. Prior to arriving at the retreat, you will be given a form to fill out to communicate with us any of your special needs or requests
If I am disabled, can you accommodate me on the retreat?
Yes, absolutely. Our retreat house is ADA accessible. Prior to arriving at the retreat you will be given a form to fill out to communicate with us any of your physical limitations
Am I required to wear a mask on retreat?
No, masks are optional
Is there a discount if I share a room with another guest?
Yes, if you share with another guest that you bring with you, there is a 20% off discount for both of you.
What is the closest airport to Temecula, CA?
Either Ontario (ONT) or San Diego (SAN)
Can I bring my child with me?
Yes, but the minimum age is 14, and you are required to attend the retreat with your teen. Your teen will be charged the same rate as a double-occupant